Aquazone Tours & Group Bookings
Tours & Group Bookings
Financial Terms & Conditions:
A non-refundable deposit of €100.00 must be paid within 5 working days of the booking being made, for the booking to be confirmed.
The remaining balance is then to be paid no less than 5 working days before the booking visit date.
- Full payment is required prior to the booking commencement. An invoice will be issued when the booking is confirmed and a follow up outstanding balance invoice will be sent 5 working days prior to the booking.
- If payment is not complete prior to arrival, entry may be refused.
- Cash payments are not accepted. Sport Ireland Campus is a cashless facility and so payment methods available are debit/ credit card, bank transfer or cheque only.
- Bookings are non-refundable if cancelled or amended with less than 5 working days’ notice of booking date.
Cancellation & Attendee Amendment Policy:
- Bookings can be cancelled or moved with no charge if 5 or more working days’ notice is given.
- Any bookings cancelled with less than 5 working days’ notice or any no shows, will be liable to pay the full cost of the booking.
- The number of participants attending, can be adjusted up to 5 working days in advance of the booking. Any adjustments made with less than 5 days’ notice may result in refusal of entry or additional costs.
Ratios & Attendance Policy:
- All children attending must be aged 9 or over. Anyone under the age of 9 will not be permitted entry.
- All children attending must be competent swimmers.
- Any children with additional needs/ specific requirements or who require 1:1 assistance in the pool, please notify the facilities in advance and provide details of the accompanying guardian/ carer.
- A minimum ratio of 1 adult to every 20 children in the group for children aged 11+ is required. This designated adult is required to supervise the group on poolside at all times.
- A minimum ratio of 1 adult to every 10 children in the group for children aged 9 -10 is required. This designated adult is required to supervise the group on poolside at all times.
- Children aged 13+ can enter the AquaZone on their own, however the Parent/ Guardian/ Teachers attending with the group, are required to remain on the premises of the National Aquatic Centre for the duration of the booking.
- 1 adult goes free for every 10 children booked
Aquazone booking slots are 2 hours long from the specific start time chosen. The changing room time at the start and end of the session is not included in this 2-hour slot (You’ll get 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after for changing time).
If having Aquazone and food, you will get up to 45 mins additional time at the end of your 2-hour slot for food, food will be served 15 mins after you exit the pool.
- Entry wristbands must be worn at all times in the AquaZone.
- As a precaution for an evacuation situation, we request that all weak swimmers or persons with a medical condition inform reception who can provide a wristband so lifeguards can provide assistance.
- Prices and times may change at Management’s discretion.
- No spectators allowed in AquaZone poolside, unless you are the designated adult supervising a group in the ratios listed above
- Customers cannot exit the pool hall (e.g. to café) and then return to the pool.
- Swim hats are compulsory in all water areas.
- The facility’s features and flumes may operate on a rotational basis, where necessary, at management’s discretion.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- No balls, inflatables or snorkel gear are permitted into the AquaZone
- No cameras/phone in the village areas and AquaZone
- €1.00 coins are required for the lockers and items are left at your own risk
Sport Ireland Campus (SIC) General Policies and Rules
1. SIC Management reserves the right to amend and add to the Policies and Rules and the Users/Members shall observe any amended or additional conditions or rules.
2. Sport Ireland Campus staff are entitled to dignity, respect and cooperation in the workplace and will not tolerate any form of aggressive or abusive behaviour.
3. Continued violation of any rules set down by Sport Ireland Campus may result in booking/event being refused or stopped.
4. The Sport Ireland Campus adheres to Equal Status Act 2000 – 2015.
5. Photography is not permitted during Academy sessions; to ensure a safe environment for all swimmers/parents of swimmers and guest will be requested to delete any photographs taken during a session.
6. In the case of vandalism, inappropriate use of the facilities, or disruption to users’ enjoyment, membership/usage may be revoked or you may be charged, at the discretion of the SIC Management.
7. Members/users, patrons and their guests must always treat the facilities, its staff and other members with courtesy and respect. Membership and/or usage may be terminated or revoked for violation of any rules or regulations of the Company or for conduct deemed by the management to be detrimental to the welfare, good order, safety or character of the SIC or its members.
8. SIC staff reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of the facilities for any periods where required for events, competitions/training, or in connection with repairs, alteration or maintenance work or force majeure.
9. The SIC has a no smoking/no vaping policy on campus and in all facilities, apart from designated areas. Additionally, alcohol is not permitted on the grounds of the SIC.
10. Users agree that the SIC is not liable for articles damaged, lost or stolen in or about the SIC, or in its lockers, or for loss or damage to any property including but not limited to automobiles and the contents thereof.
12. Activities taking place within the Sport Ireland Campus are, by definition, physical sports/activities with inherent contact and risk. Consequently, the SIC cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage as a result of involvement with sports/activities/training etc.
13. Sport Ireland Campus shall not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to person caused by or arising from directly or indirectly, the negligence, wilful act or default, breach of duty, breach of statutory duty, or breach of contract, of the company, servants or its agents, on or in the approaches of or in the approaches of or to its property. All persons coming onto these premises must take care for their own safety and that of other persons (guests) with them for whom they are responsible or over whom they exercise authority and must supervise and control such persons accordingly.