The Sport Ireland Campus is operated by Sport Ireland Facilities DAC, whose mission to develop a Campus that becomes the heartbeat of Irish Sport where performance, participation and recreational sport live side by side, in an inspirational venue that hosts great events and is a home for the sporting community.
Contacting Sport Ireland Campus:
If you contact us by telephone, we will:
· Answer your call promptly, and give our name when we answer your call;
· Transfer your call to someone who can deal with your query or, where this is not possible, we will endeavour to have someone call you back by close of business that same day but no longer than within 2 working days.
If you email or write to us, we will:
· Endeavour to reply to you by close of business on the same day as we receive your correspondence or, where this is not possible, will respond no longer than within 2 working days to routine requests for information;
If you call to our office:
· Our receptionist team will arrange for someone to see you promptly;
· If we cannot deal with your query immediately we will arrange to have someone contact you by close of business that day but no longer than within 2 working days.
Customer Service Office (located in the Sport Ireland National Aquatic Centre) opening hours are Monday-Friday – 9am-8pm, Saturday/Sunday – 9am to 6pm. The sales office is available on 016464300 or email@example.com
Bookings Team is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. The Bookings team is also available on 016464300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback/complaints should be directed through 016464300 or email@example.com
Address: For attention of Customer Service Manager, National Aquatic Centre offices, Sport Ireland Campus, Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Our Websites – www.sportirelandcampus.ie
Social Media - The Sport Ireland Campus operate a number of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts for the various facilities which are monitored office hours, Monday to Friday.
Customer Service Commitment
The Sport Ireland Campus is committed to the delivery and provision of a quality service and product. We have adopted the following principles to help us deliver a quality product and services to our clients. We are committed to: -
- Providing high quality standards of service by publishing a customer charter and displaying it prominently at service delivery points and website
- Providing clean, accessible facilities by complying with applicable hygiene and health & safety standards, and by facilitating access for people with disabilities and other specific needs
- Proactively providing information by ensuring that the potential offered by today's information and communications technology is fully availed of and is in keeping with the guidelines of web publications.
- Delivering service to the public in a timely and courteous way by providing contact names to ensure ease of communication, and by delivering a quality service to enable us to foster a climate of mutual respect between the NSC and our customers.
- Dealing effectively with complaints by maintaining a user-friendly complaints procedure
- Dealing fairly and equitably with appeals by maintaining a user-friendly appeals procedure
- Providing choice, where feasible in service delivery by using available and emerging technologies to ensure maximum access and choice, along with quality of delivery
- Providing quality services bilingually, when requested through Irish and English - where possible
- Ensuring that our staff are recognised as internal customers, and in doing so ensure that they are properly supported and consulted with regard to service delivery issues
- Provide a safe environment in which to pursue your activity with all equipment and fixings regularly inspected and maintained and in working order and undertake risk assessments as and when appropriate.
- Communicate widely and effectively to both members of the public and members regarding any disruption in normal opening times, promotions, etc.
- Address poor performance and attempt to learn from any mistakes.
- We will survey a sample of our customers annually on this charter and publish the results in our annual report.
It is our customer service aspiration to resolve any issues brought to the immediate attention of a Manager. However, if a prompt resolution is not feasible, and to ensure that all issues are recorded, Sport Ireland Campus use an integrated Customer Service Feedback system.
When a member of the public raises a concern, or wishes to provide feedback, all staff will be able to note through an online form, the feedback they have received, which department it related to, and request for contact. Staff may alternatively take notes and fill in the form at a time convenient to them later in the same day.
Whether the feedback comes verbally, email, phone or social media, staff will input the complaint/feedback into the system.
Where issues/complaints are dealt with at the point of discussion, staff will also input the feedback for the attention of management even when no follow up is required. The forms are processed and dealt with by duty managers and senior management.
Our Response Objectives
We aim to acknowledge all complaints/ feedback within 36 hours, if contact details are clearly provided.
We endeavour to reply formally to the customer, by their preferred medium (phone/email/letter), within 5 working days.
You can appeal by making a submission in writing to the Customer Service Manager at the address: For attention of Customer Service Manager, National Aquatic Centre offices, Sport Ireland Campus, Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Principals of our appeals procedure
- We will treat your appeal properly, fairly and impartially
- We promise that lodging an appeal will have no implications for your dealings with Sport Ireland Campus
- The Appeals Process will involve a reconsideration of the issue under appeal by persons not involved in the original decision making process
- Appeals will be considered, and a decision made and notified to you within 2 weeks of receipt of your appeal. Where it is not possible to meet this target, updates will be provided.
Séirbhís Trí Ghaeilge
- Recognising the customers rights to be dealt with through English, Irish, or English and Irish, the Sport Ireland Campus aims to have staff available to deliver our product through Irish when advanced notice is given.
- Tabharfar freagra as gaeilge ar chomhfreagas a gheofar i ngaeilge
- Déanfar gach iarracht freastal ar fhiafraithe teileafóin i ngaeilge agus freastal ar dhaoine a thagann i láthair ar mian leo a ngnó a dhéanamh trí ghaeilge