Athletics Ireland and Sport Ireland Campus Collaboration
Sport Ireland Campus is delighted to announce a new collaboration with Athletics Ireland which will see enhanced access to the Sport Ireland National Indoor Athletics Training Centre for high-performance, club training, and coaching & development purposes each weekday from 6-10pm at a significantly reduced fee.
This initiative comes into effect from 17th October 2022 and will run until 31st March 2023.
This is open to all Athletics Ireland members and is underwritten by Athletics Ireland and the County Boards of Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow.
Athletes can book sessions via the ‘Sport Ireland Campus App’, 7 days in advance (on a rolling basis).
Under the new agreement there is a reduced rate for all Athletics Ireland members and a reduced rate for all Club bookings between the hours of 18:00-22:00 Monday to Friday (Subject to availability). Please note from Monday the 24th of October all bookings for Individuals will need to be completed via the app in advance, payment on arrival will no longer be facilitated.
The agreement rates are applicable for the times outlined below from Monday to Friday and are ‘per person’.
• 18:00-19:30 - €4 per person (AI Member’s Rate)
• 19:30-21:00 - €4 per person (AI Member’s Rate)
• 21:00-22:00 - €3 per person (AI Member’s Rate)
Coaches are Free when coaching – but will need to register for a coach’s membership and Book in.
Individuals who wish to avail of these sessions, will need to either register for a membership or convert your current membership to the new “AI NIA Member” or “AI NIA Coach”. A ‘how to guide’ for both can be found in the following links
1. AI NIA Membership Registration – *New Members
2. Existing Membership to AI NIA Membership Conversion - *Current Members
Once you have your account set up and the app downloaded you can book. Sessions become available to book from 7 days in advance.
Coaches will also need to either register for a membership or convert your membership to the new “AI NIA Coach” Membership. A ‘how to guide’ for both can be found in the links above. This will enable you to book coaches sessions free of charge but also allow you the opportunity to book Individual sessions at the applicable rates
If clubs wish to book your sessions at the new rates, please liaise with the Bookings department via Bookings@sportirelandcampus.ie
The following stipulations apply for club group Bookings
1. Club Sessions must operate within the timeslots
2. For club groups of up to 20 - all individuals should book via the App on an individual basis. These smaller groups no longer need to book with the bookings team.
3. For groups of 21 or more, clubs will need to contact the bookings team via Bookings@sportirelandcampus.ie . The charge per person will be as outlined above. Large club bookings can be booked in greater than 7 days in advance.
4. Normal terms and conditions still apply.
If you already have an account - your current booking procedure via the app, using your current membership number will continue to work on the new system. HP athletes can book sessions from 10 days in advance. If you do not already have an account – please follow the instructions here - AI NIA Membership Registration – *New Members